Thursday, January 5, 2012

EXCITEMENT!!

I found ALL SORTS OF PHOTOS from Scotland. I went from nearly crying while seeing that I only had ~50 in "My Pictures" on my computer yesterday, to being ecstatic upon finding them all in "My Documents." For the past two years, I thought those 50 were all I had, but it really made me sad when trying to assemble a scrapbook.

Now I have a different problem: eliminating photos, so I don't get $567 worth of photos. Just, after losing pictures on our old family computer, than nearly losing these (between my old computer, and not knowing what the computer meltdown was this semester), I think it's an investment worth making.

I still talk regularly with Helen, Alison, and Drew. These photos brought back memories that I had forgotten, though, that we had shared. What a fantastic 3 months I had. Blessed. I thought I'd post some of the pictures HERE for your enjoyment.

My friend from Double H visited. We decided it was a good opportunity to try our hand at golf, since we were at the birthplace of golf. 

I think I was confused. How do I hold this? WHICH SIDE DO I USE!?

More importantly, does it taste good?!

OH HAI THERE! I'm Joyce and I'm about to be the next big name in golf!

 
I'll be LIVING in TheChampion'sRoom soon. YOU WAIT. 

....once I learn how to hit farther than 3 feet.
MERRY FESTIVE JOYFUL CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Mom, Violet and I went to church tonight, and to a diner after with the rest of church. It was so nice to see everyone and catch up. We have such an excellent community. We were told that the Christmas celebration is supposed to last for 8 days, so you'll know what we'll be doing for the next 7 days! 

I love home.
That is all. 

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive