Just kidding, but way to not weigh in on the serious issue
of the poem
traffic jam.
I read a book this week at school called Feathers for Lunch.
It is Dad. It has Oliver in it, and he is chasing different kinds of birds.
I wonder what would happen if I fed my plants soda.
Also, I cut my hair again.
It was getting reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly long
and MyLongFace didn't look good with MyLongHair
Andicouldn'tsleep. So this was at 4am.
On a fun note, one of the Minnesota boys that I counseled at St. Nersess is visiting Wash U Sunday-Monday.
And my friend's little sister JoJo,
is coming out to check WU OT.
And in 2 weeks I see my high school best friends...in Nashville!
It's quite a lovely thing to be surrounded by people of your past,
And it's cool how the people of the present become those people from the past at some point.
It can be hard to keep in touch with all of them, but that is
a blessing.
PlusIGotMyFriendsToPlayFrisbeeWithMeYesterday.
They LOVED it. HELLO. HAVE I NOT BEEN SAYING THAT FOR CENTURIES?!?!
P.S. Rode my bike today.
P.P.S. Two friends in my program got engaged this week. YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment