This edition is Today I saw God in...(from coolest to least cool)
-I was making grasshopper bars. I poured leftover chocolate indiscriminately in the trash. While I was cleaning, I saw that it had fallen just perfectly (PERFECTLY) on an eggshell to make a beautiful egg person...two eyes and a big, smiling mouth! I thought it had been drawn on at first, it was so good. God knows me too well. Big smile!
-As I was coming into the dorm late tonight feeling kind of bummed, I saw two baby rabbits hopping around and eating grass and playing. BUNNIES!! Another smile from the big guy.
-A spot in the second row in the parking lot when I was in a hurry. You can usually NEVER find something close during work hours.
That concludes this edition. Granted, there were other times that I saw/felt God, but those are some of the high points.
P.S. I love when people are even better live than on their CDs. Also, I'm not sad or anything. I just like this song.
No comments:
Post a Comment