Monday, March 5, 2012
love this
This week I'm busy at fieldwork. LOVE day one. I had to remind myself a few weeks ago, when I was frustrated with the program/being "intellectually underestimated" by others outside the program, that I didn't choose this career: I truly felt called to it. I got a few God-smacks in the face when I tried to ignore it, so it was pretty obvious that this is what I'm supposed to be doing. It's so reassuring to go into the field and realize how great of a match it is. There are so many areas that I enjoy and feel fulfilled by.
Anyhow, for tonight I'm working on wrapping up my lit submission to the med school lit journal. XXXX
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Joyce
- In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)
No comments:
Post a Comment