Not quite, but here!
My part is at the very beginning, 8:07, and 14:07. You can skip the other parts should you choose by moving your mouse down on the bar at the bottom of the "movie progress" line and clicking on those times.
Apparently I missed my big debut (~100 people at the WUSOTA meeting), but I have heard from several reliable sources that they basically just showed my parts, and were met with critical acclaim (and laughs).
Also, fun note. My story of falling off the back of a treadmill because I was simulating what it would be like to be blind just got mentioned on the radio.
Please know that the title of this post is entirely sarcastic and somewhat sardonic (like how everyone thinks that he or she is the star of the play). I just think that it's funny that I've gotten so many cool opportunities at WU like this, considering my background of hiding in garbage cans and no prior acting experiences :P
No comments:
Post a Comment