Sunday, September 29, 2013

I am in love.
Last night, while writing my entry, I was A Bit Lonely,
And by A Bit Lonely I mean
That I wore my footie pajamas, regressed to reading kids books, and tried dancing, 
while scouring the pantry for anything remotely unhealthy to eat. 

All while thinking about how I wish that I had someone to lean on sometimes, because sometimes my legs get tired and sometimes we all need a piggy back ride. And I keep meeting people (coughcough) and then having to leave after 3 months to move and start life all over. It's hard enough to meet relatable, Christian dudes without warning them that you're only in a spot for a short period of time.

Anyhow, while I was lamenting that I would die an old cat lady  writing, I googled "Single Christian Girls" to see if there was anyone out there who could relate.

I found something cool. Aka the best single, christian, 20-something blog of all time. Because, you know, sometimes it just gets tiring hearing people spew cliches. Cliches to me are an attempt to patch surgical scars with band-aids.
They're often used in a pinch, and are usually ineffective.

So today, here are my favorite entries from my new favorite blog that describe some of the unique and funny challenges with no attempts to use band-aids as sutures.

http://singlechristiangirls.wordpress.com/2013/08/21/grateful-blessed-blessedtobeablessing-lovinglife-crazyforjc/
http://singlechristiangirls.wordpress.com/2013/07/22/panning-for-gold/ (also, totally agree with the "usually have a prospect" part)
http://singlechristiangirls.wordpress.com/2013/03/21/the-lies-of-the-single-christian-male-1/
http://singlechristiangirls.wordpress.com/2013/06/12/lies-of-the-single-christian-male-part-2/

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive