Monday, December 16, 2013

Scotland=tartan

I try not to use Pinterest a ton. I think it ultimately can dampen creativity when you don't exercise your own mind before taking to Pinterest. But, I do like how Pinterest keeps things that I search for in order, and in moderation, I do enjoy to browse.

Anyhow, these pins came from searching for plaid jammies for the grannies. We're getting matching PJs for my grandparents :) It started with looking for some Scottish wool mittens and gloves for them, though. Along the way, I came across some beautiful plaid products. I'd like to share them with you all (aka Steph and Alison)

xoxo

Amelia Tartan Hat

Beaded Tartan Brooch

Ladies Tartan Pumps

Women's Tartan Waistcoat with Lapels

DEXTER O/S Large Blue Check


TILLY Earmuffs - Gifts from Ness Clothing


No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive