Wednesday, December 18, 2013

TheBigPresentation was today,
WHICH BASICALLY MEANS ALL THAT'S LEFT IS LITTLE STUFF.
And on Friday, I will officially be Joyce D, OTD!
*cue trumpets*
(Did I mention that I used more math in this position than ever since high school. Yeah. Liberal arts kid).

It has been a long road, and it's not over yet.
But all that remains is a test and a job. Which, by the way, I'm now applying to in all sorts of a flurry
Except it's all nicely arranged in an excel file.
That's my job application tip to all the spring chickens out there.

One thing that I will miss is "my friends."
I think another new grad, Jodi, and I will keep in touch, but it'll be weird not seeing the rest everyday. I'm always thankful for people who went out of their way to include me.

But dad just got home now, and when you're 25 and being fed by your parents, I think it's generally a nice thing to go down and greet them. So off I go!

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive