Interviews and I have a good history together.
I knew that once I got through the human resource madness and got a job interview, I would get some offers. I suspected, but was not sure (since my midwest friends didn't have this problem), that having my license would also help.
After interview-less months, that has changed. I think I'll have some good news to share soon. I'm really excited about getting started as an OT!! Woo. I'm also really, really glad I didn't take the first offer. That would have been a comparative nightmare. No workplace is perfect, but it is nice to have one where most people strive to better themselves and cooperate.
But yes, I love interviews, because when else do you get to share your thoughts on you, your career, your personality, and your experiences?! Dad always reiterated how important it is to subtly "lead the interview," and I do enjoy that.
With any offer, I'll commute for awhile and save $$. Woo.
I've been catching up with old friends a lot lately, and I have more phone dates scheduled. I struggle with finding time for everyone (it's a long list), but I'm grateful that my amazing friends are also persistent and forgiving friends.
As for the weekend, I'm going out for lunch with a friend, biking, getting a (free) hair and makeup lesson from professional stylists (woo good meetup event), going to my book club, and spending time with the broski fam. It's also Palm Sunday, which is one of my favorite Sundays.
That's all folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment